As the highest level attainable for the 2018 F-150, there Limited comes with only one equipment group as standard – the 900A. Here’s just some of what you get with the 2018 F-150 Limited:
- 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine with auto start/stop
- 10-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul Mode and Sport Mode
- 22-inch polished aluminum wheels
- Inflatable rear seatbelts
- Heated and cooled front seats with heated rear seats
- 10-way power and memory front driver and passengers seats
- 360-degree camera with Split-View Display
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Coverage
- Unique genuine wood interior accents
- Heated steering wheel
The 2018 Ford F-150 has been refreshed to ensure that it continues to stand out from the crowd. That’s why the new Limited now comes with a signature split-bar grille, exclusive “Limited” hood badging, and redesigned tailgate stamped with “Limited” to ensure everyone knows what you’re driving.
Every Limited model comes standard with the top-level 3.5L EcoBoost engine which now produces a staggering 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque. Plus, this revised engine is now connected to an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission to ensure you won’t play a fuel economy penalty for all that power.
Ford knows that a modern pickup needs to be able to handle more than just the job site, it also needs to handle the daily grind as well. That’s why the 2018 Ford F-150 Limited is jam-packed with clever technology like an upgraded Automatic Collision Mitigation to improve your safety, as well as a new Auto Stop/Start Technology to help you save fuel. You can even remote start your F-150, check fuel levels, vehicle locations, and lock/unlock your truck from your smartphone with the Ford MyPass app!