Enter Your Team to Win
Ford’s Drills & Skills Contest!
Would your local Minor Hockey Team like to have a chance to train just like the Edmonton Oilers? Well, Ford is giving your team the opportunity to experience a day in the skates of an NHL athlete! There’s also a whole bunch of other amazing prizes up for grabs, so don’t hesitate to register your team today!
Registration ends January 31st, with voting starting on February 1st!
The Grand Prize
16 lucky teams will get the opportunity to participate in the 2019 Drills & Skills clinic session at Rogers Place! That’s right, your team can have the chance to train with members of the Edmonton Oilers Hockey Development Team for a day of hockey-filled excitement with 15 other teams in the city.
Just for registering, you and your team will be entered to win 20 tickets for select 2018-19 regular season Edmonton Oilers home games!
You betcha! We’ve got 20 signed Edmonton Oilers hockey sticks up for grabs as additional prizes!
Rules & Regulations
- Registration is open to legal residents of Alberta who are 18 years of age or older, parents and/or legal guardians of a player on a Minor Hockey Team, as well as a coach or representative of the team.
- Eligible Minor League Hockey teams include teams who play their home games within an 80km radius of the City of Edmonton and consists of players between the ages of 7 & 12.
- Complete and submit all the necessary information about the team in the mandatory fields listed in the registration page (including name, phone number, email address, coach info, etc.)
- Write an original essay up to 250 words in the space provided about the team’s community involvement and passion for hockey.
- Upload photographs of the team in JPEG format, no larger than 5MB.
- Check all the boxes stating you’ve read and understood the rules & regulations, liability & waiver claims, as well as taking full responsibility for posting the content attached to your submission.
- Voting from the general public will occur between February 1st – 15th, 2019, and the winner will be selected based on the number of votes a team receives.
- There are 15 potential teams who could win the grand prize: 5 Novice teams (ages 7-8), 5 Atom teams (ages 9-10), and 5 Pee Wee teams (ages 11-12). One additional spot can be granted to the team with the next highest vote across all age groups, bringing the total to 16.
- On March 1st, 2019, 20 secondary prize winners will be selected via random draw.
If you have any other questions, you’re welcome to contact Team Ford for more details.